02 March 2010

Aahaan-1st Birthday

Itsy – bitsy fingers,wiggly little toes,
Teeny – tiny tummy,baby button nose.

I can't believe a year has gone,
Little Aahaan soon you'll be one,
We know you're around,our little tiger cub,
Your character comes out as you scream and shout,
My Discovery Channel’s scout.

                         Tiny little feet that always want to play,
                         That never stop exploring the wonder of today.
                         Ten tiny little fingers that from the very start,
                         Reached out for tomorrow yet always held my heart.
                         You already have a fan club, increasing each day,
Where ever you go with your smile & play.

Who knew catching a sunbeam could be so enchanting?
That a game of peekaboo could make you laugh everytime?
Who knew simple baby songs were so wonderfully silly,
Who knew that one little Aahaan could take my hand,
And show me the world all over again?

With all my love and best wishes,
For your very 1st birthday.

1 comment:

  1. I must say that your grandkids are lucky to have their birthdays recorded in verse. Another good one. Tiger cub is apt--sadhna

    ReplyDelete