16 September 2011

My Grandchildren---{ my reason 4 positivity:) :) }



You would call yourself lucky to be blessed once in your lifetime
God has opened his gates to bless me 5 times
All angels with cherubic faces & gleaming eyes
Well  aware of ways to take us, elders for a joyride
Smiling and gurgling to get that evasive sweet
Yet making us feel as if they have done us a favor

Their tearful eyes make us squirm
Their cries wrench our hearts
Their smiles light up our lives
Their pranks make us laugh
Ages ranging from a year to 8 years
They lighten the darkest room
So mischievous, yet so innocent
Lavishing love on you
Wrapping you around their fingers
With their hugs and smiles
God gave them to us to remind us
Of his presence in our lives
Through their divinely unconditional love

So I never take them for granted, but always
Thank God for this wonderful blessing of
My grandchildren






No comments:

Post a Comment