21 January 2010

Expectations



1.Wives should listen to everything their husbands say & act accordingly.WHY?
1.Husbands don't think that the wives have any intelligence.She is equally qualified to take serious decisions of life. WHY?
#.Can't a compromise be reached where both have equal say in running their homes & lives?

2.She is not the same person I married.She has changed into a demanding shrew.WHY?
2.He has changed,he does not love me & never listens to me. WHY?
#.Are you both still the same people as before marriage?Do you still give each other flowers & love notes like earlier?

3.My children are disobedient & are secretive about their lives.WHY?
3.Our parents are dictators,they want to rule our lives completely,never listening to our likes & opinions.WHY?
#.Do either of you have the patience & way of communicating with an open mind to understand their individuality?

4.Our child wants to do everything his way.We are more experienced & better able. WHY?
4.My old parents should keep out of making decisions,as I am capable of doing it.WHY?
#.Isn't it time to let go & on the other hand take advise.

5.My colleagues don't keep me in the loop of the office grapevine of changes taking place.WHY?
#.Do you interact without sounding condescending.Do you appreciate them?

Bottom line--The more you expect the deeper the hurtof unfulfillment.If you don't expect --any return you get will be like "manna from heaven" giving unexpected joy & fulfillment.

KARAM KARO PHUL KI ICHHA MAT KARO.

No comments:

Post a Comment